Monday 27 December 2010

Get me a Fez, a Stetson and a New Series!

Season Six is coming Spring 2011, which is a fair time away, but we'll be here giving you all the Doctor Who gossip.
As I sit here watching "The Eleventh Hour," I remember how excited I was to see the first episode. But I want new who. I want to see Rory, Amy and the Doctor in full swing, I want to know why the Doctor's likes stetsons and wants a Jammie Dodger! But alas, we have to wait.
HOWEVER! Until then, we have alot of who to come...
The Doctor Who Experience: The RTP crew will be heading down on one of the EXCLUSIVE opening days, and will bring you a full video/picture/text report straight after!
Filming: There's still alot of filming for the new season, so there's going to be set reports...
Merchendise: We've got Figures, Big Finish, DVD's to name but a few!

So if you want more Who, it's not hard to find it!
If I do not post before, have a Happy, Safe New Year! And it's going to be... Fantastic...

0 comments:

Post a Comment