Sunday 22 August 2010

"I'd Be Lost without my Blogger..."

So we've had very good reviews of the first issue of Reverse the Polarity! The second issue will be out in September, and a preview will be out very soon, with some exciting news involving podcasts and e-books...

Many Who fans will know that head writer Steven Moffat alongside Mark Gattis, (Regular writer and Actor in DOCTOR WHO,) recently wrote the extremely popular modern adaptaion of Sherlock. And it made me think, "Apart from Sherlocking.org, what sites or blogs are there, and is there a fanzine?" So it made me think even more, and I have decided that I may produce a one off Sherlock fanzine called: 221b Baker Street.

What do you all think? It may be worth it... I'll see what the folks over at GallifreyBase think...
So yeah, if you like the sound of it, It may go ahead! Meanwhile, look out for more regular updates to this blog, with news and more! Yay!!!
Live long and Prosper
Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment