Wednesday 8 June 2011

Miracle Day Scavenger Hunt Videos UPDATED WITH TRANSCRIPTS


Starz Entertainment and BBC Worldwide have set up an online scavenger hunt of character monologe style videos. Links etc below... We've added all the transcripts below...
PLEASE QUOTE RTPPRODUCTIONS IS THEY ARE USED!

“This turns out to be the first incident in a much bigger story breaking live.”
“The Chance Comment that it hasn’t reordered one single death...”
“Not ONE person has died in the United States.”
“It’s not just the United States- it’s WORLDWIDE.”
“Authorities have reported that NO ONE has died.”
“Not a SINGLE DEATH.”
“Miracle Day” “Miracle Day” “That’s what it’s being called...
STATIC INTERMISSION
Transcript
I was... King of the World! Man- I thought I knew it all. And look at me now...
My name is Rex Matheson: former CIA now representing the Torchwood Institute cause the Miracle Came along.
Car crash
And looks what it did to me! So listen to me. LISTEN TO ME! I discovered the secret behind Miracle Day. I discovered what they were really doing. So the whole world- don’t trust anyone.  They’re all a part of it. DON’T TRUST ANYONE!  
Gwen Cooper: http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/06/torchwood_miracle_day_sneak_pe.html
Transcript
I was happy. Once upon a time- I had a husband, I had a daughter, I had a life. Then Miracle Day came along- and NOTHING was the same again...
That’s when I started to run. They all tried to stop be: the government, the CIA, the families... But what they didn’t know is... I’ve got a secret of my own.
Torchwood...

Jilly Kitzinger: http://www.tv.com/video/10541409/torchwood--miracle-day-with-jilly-kitzinger
Transcript
Hi. My name is Jilly. Jillian Alexander Kitzinger. My job is to see what this miracle is. A benefit to mankind... And then it’s my job to sell it. Even if that means I have to strike a bargain with the devil himself.
But I think there’s something else happening: beyond the Miracle, behind the panic. Someone is hiding a secret. And Jillian Alexander Kitzinger is gonna find it first.
Word of advice: get out of my way...


Oswald Danes: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/06/08/torchwood-starz/
Transcript
My name is Oswald Danes. You might have heard of me. Fifteen days ago- I was executed and that was just the beginning of my journey...  Now I have risen from my past. I have been forgiven and I have been blessed! Now my new life can begin!
So trust me...
The government has failed us. Corporations have robbed us. So trust me when I say that miraculous days call for miraculous people. And I have such discoveries waiting to be made! So walk with me, walk with me! Come with me on the next great leap for mankind! Walk by my side...
I know what they’re doing. I know what the Miracle’s for... God help you. GOD HELP EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!
And one word I keep hearing, this one word:  Torchwood...


Esther Dummond: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2043890132397&oid=137409836293262
Transcript
Erm... Oh! Into the? Erm. My name is Esther Dummond. I have a BA in Linguistics from brown with a second major in computer science...
Blood spilt hands...
Masters in Science from the University of Chicago.
I TRIED TO STOP THEM! Then the Miracle came... And everything changed... I thought it was wonderful and I thought we could live forever. I was such an idiot. I thought Torchwood could help. The Miracle was just the start. THERE’S NOTHING WE CAN DO.

Captain Jack Harkness: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2043845611284&oid=137409836293262
Transcript
My name is Captain Jack Harkness and I have seen the universe. But none of those endless horizons could have prepared me...  For what I found on Earth...
I found a world convulsed... by the miracle. But this is far more than a blessing on Mankind. It’s part of a conspiracy dating back almost a hundred years. I thought we could bring Torchwood back. I though Torchwood could fight this thing and save the world!
I was wrong.

Many Thanks Combom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment