Friday 14 January 2011

The Hub Really Kicks Off!

Not that I was expecting it, but forthcoming Torchwood Fanzine: "The Hub" has really kicked off!
From submissions to posts on twitter and forums! Wow! Thanks!
This project is a Fanzine, an online fanzine which has NOTHING to do with the real BBC Torchwood product. No Profit will be made. No Copyright Intended.
We plan to offer an online subscription and much more near the time of release, which is early March! Yay!
Again, this is a fanzine, not the new Torchwood Magazine replacement, (I wish: smiles and winks at BBC Worldwide...) I don't really want to be a full time professinal editor. a) I'm a GCSE Student doing this in his spare time. b) It ruins the aspect of fandom
IF it gets very popular, we will consider releasing a special "compliation" product in the future. But as I say, this is a fanzine project. No profit made etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment